HISTORY: NEW DEFENCE PUBLIC SCHOOL, 103/104, RAGHUVIRPURAM SHAHGANJ AGRA, was established in the year 1996 by Shri Mahesh Chandra Sharma (Ex-Defence Officer). Since then the school is progressing in every respect such as Quality & Quantity, with total strength ranging upto 750 plus. The school has recently been recognized to high school from Uttar Pradesh secondary education board. The school has a grand building, well equipped classrooms, sciencelab, computerlab, library & spacious playground and hence is pride.
Aim: THE SCHOOL AIMS TO:
1. Impart sound basis of education, along with the needs of modern times, through the medium of English and Hindi, designed to produce a real sense of vocation and a spirit of service to God and Country In JUST NOMINAL FEES.
2. Train in leadership and responsibility and develop integrity of character and courtesy.
3. Provide education to boys and girls of all communities, who can fit in with and benefit from the type of education and training provided.
4. Build up high morals and better conduct to make that students worthy citizens of INDIA.
Recognition: The School is recognized upto High School from UP BOARD.
Examinations: The school will be preparing the students for High School Examination and Intermediate Examination conducted by the UTTAR PRADESH Secondary Education Board.
Attendance: It is compulsory to have 75% of attendance to make a child eligible for Examinations.
Syllabus: Syllabus is based upon NCERT curriculum uptoVIIIth.
Examinations: There are Five periodical Examination held in Academic year-
Stamping: Each and every students notebooks will be stamped before Every Exam. So, stamping will be done 5-times.
Necessary for Stamping:
1..Prescribed school notebooks.
2. Well covered notebooks.
3 . Work completed.
4. Should be checked by teacher.
Open day: OPEN DAY will be after every exam and parents are supposed to attend the same without fail.